I am an Army Sergeant Combat Correspondent. I served a tour in Afghanistan from Feb 09 to Feb 10 as part of the 4th Brigade 25th Infantry Division (Airborne). I am currently a CC at the US Army Pacific headquarters at Ft. Shafter, Hawaii. I was the 2009 DOD Military Videographer of the year and have been nominated for two Emmy's for documentaries I made while in Afghanistan.

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

U.S. Army Pacific Command Video in HD

This is the official U.S. Army Pacific Command Video that I've been working on for the past several months. I say "several months" because these types of videos take a long time to get approved. This video is shown to pretty much every VIP, high ranking officer (foreign and U.S.), incoming soldier and their family, foreign dignitary etc. who visits USARPAC. I shot much of this video but there were some other great videographers that helped including SSG Brehl Garza, SFC Joann Moravac, and SSG Jason Kreiss along with several others. The television scene didn't come out quite how I envisioned but I think the concept gets across my intent. Those graphics along with the end graphics were done by Mike Albert of DMA. The music is by E.S. Posthumus and was used with permission. Enjoy.

USARPAC Command Video - Shot, Produced and Edited by Robert A. Ham


2 comments:

Crystal said...

WOW!! That is all I can say besides THANK YOU! God bless you all!

Bill said...

WOAH! An entire vehicle being dropped off the airplane. It was great to watch. - Bill