I am an Army Sergeant Combat Correspondent. I served a tour in Afghanistan from Feb 09 to Feb 10 as part of the 4th Brigade 25th Infantry Division (Airborne). I am currently a CC at the US Army Pacific headquarters at Ft. Shafter, Hawaii. I was the 2009 DOD Military Videographer of the year and have been nominated for two Emmy's for documentaries I made while in Afghanistan.

Monday, April 18, 2011

"To look after orphans - Balikatan 2011" in HD

This is a short video I made about U.S. and Filipino service members visiting an orphanage in a remote area of the Philippines. The service members passed out toys and food. They also sang songs and played with the children. It was a really moving experience. I wanted to take one of the kids home with me! The amazing Filipinos that take care of these children on a daily basis are amazing people and I was honored to meet them.

Produced by SGT Robert Ham

2 comments:

Sophia Gabrielle Achacoso said...

robert were you in the philippines? im filipino

Sophia Gabrielle Achacoso said...

robert were you in the philippines?, im filipino